- Andrew Kos
- Bill Burlein
- Bryan Williams
- Christian Vozar
- Jeff Brown
- John Kraus
- Joseph Mak
- Mark Daugherty
- Matt Van Bergen
- Melissa Geoffrion
- Michael Kang
- Michael Chan
- Michael Hodgdon
- Mike Motherway
- Molly McDaniel
- Nadia Maciulis
- Pat McLoughlin
- Paul Michelotti
- Puru Hemnani
- Rohit Srinath
- Ryan Lunka
- Tom Kelly
Monday, March 16, 2009
We had a great first two months of the year, participating in our first Virtual Tradeshow with JBoss, pulled off a great Alfresco Code Camp and saw the Chicago Groovy User Group (CGUG) get off to a great start in January with Sten Anderson presenting on a real life case study of how he integrated a Groovy DSL into a Java SE application.
We are not done yet! We are participating in the following events in the coming months:
- CMS Learning and Business Expo 2009 - This is a conference dedicated to open source content management systems. The conference will focus on Drupal, Joomla! and Alfresco. CITYTECH is a Silver Sponsor, but more importantly is providing four speakers for the Alfresco related sessions including Tom Kelly, Shane Johnson, John Kraus and Jeff Brown. The conference dates are April 30th - May 1st, 2009.
- TheServerSide Java Symposium - CITYTECH's Shane Johnson has been asked to talk about his CMIS Explorer and JavaPockets open soure projects he started in early 2009. If you are planning on attending this year's TheServerSide conference in Las Vegas, check out Shane's presentations.
- CITYTECH Networking Social - CITYTECH is hosting a casual networking event on Wednesday, March 25, from 6-9pm at English Pub in Chicago’s River North area at 444 N. LaSalle. Drop on by and have a beer on us.
Matt Van Bergen
Matt has spent over 17 years providing high-end technology consulting services to a variety of government and commercial organizations...
- Invisible requirements within Business requirements
- Building a better Options Predicate
- Extensionless URLs with Adobe Experience Manager
- The Life of a Tester in Adobe CQ World!
- Limitations of the CQ Parsys Model and the Implementation of a Nested Paragraph System
- Using Apache FOP to generate a PDF document based on a form submission data
- Configuring SAML in AEM 5.6
- Why You Should Get the WCM Experts Involved Early