- Andrew Kos
- Bill Burlein
- Bryan Williams
- Christian Vozar
- Jeff Brown
- John Kraus
- Joseph Mak
- Josh Durbin
- Mark Daugherty
- Matt Van Bergen
- Melissa Geoffrion
- Michael Kang
- Michael Chan
- Michael Hodgdon
- Mike Motherway
- Molly McDaniel
- Nadia Maciulis
- Pat McLoughlin
- Paul Michelotti
- Puru Hemnani
- Rohit Srinath
- Ryan Lunka
- Tom Kelly
CITYTECH is Excited for JBoss World
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
CITYTECH is busy gearing up for next week’s JBoss World 2009 here in Chicago. There’s a lot for us to be excited about!
We’re looking forward to having JBoss World right in our backyard this year. It should be a great event and a chance to connect with old friends and meet some new ones. We’re ready to show the city off! If anyone coming from out of town wants advice on things to see, places to eat or what to do at night, let me know!
Of course, CITYTECH is also thrilled to be a sponsor of this year’s event. We’re happy to show our support for JBoss and get a chance to hear what JBoss customers have to say.
CITYTECH engineers will be presenting a demo of a Seam-based application, showing off technologies like JSF, JavaFX and Flex. I got a sneak peek of the demo last week and it’s looking really good!
Stop by our booth in the Partner Pavilion (#310) to see for yourself. And, if you like tech gadgets, enter CITYTECH’s JBoss World raffle and see if you’ve won an e-reader, noise-reducing headphones or a video camera while you’re there. We’ll be giving away prizes every day.
See you at JBoss World next week!
- Descriptive JMX Beans in AEM/CQ
- Invisible requirements within Business requirements
- Building a better Options Predicate
- Extensionless URLs with Adobe Experience Manager
- The Life of a Tester in Adobe CQ World!
- Limitations of the CQ Parsys Model and the Implementation of a Nested Paragraph System
- Using Apache FOP to generate a PDF document based on a form submission data
- Configuring SAML in AEM 5.6