- Andrew Kos
- Bill Burlein
- Bryan Williams
- Christian Vozar
- Jeff Brown
- John Kraus
- Joseph Mak
- Mark Daugherty
- Matt Van Bergen
- Melissa Geoffrion
- Michael Kang
- Michael Chan
- Michael Hodgdon
- Mike Motherway
- Molly McDaniel
- Nadia Maciulis
- Pat McLoughlin
- Paul Michelotti
- Puru Hemnani
- Rohit Srinath
- Ryan Lunka
- Tom Kelly
Lists of Four in Honor of the .NET 4 Release
Thursday, April 8, 2010
As a count down to the release of the .NET 4 Framework on April 12, 2010, I am going to list out the top Four features from the top Four products for the next Four days leading up to the official release!
4 work days until the official release of .NET 4!
Today’s list is the top Four features of ASP.NET 4 that I am most excited about.
The chart control is a fully functioning graphing tool that supports databinding. The charts give control over the axes, legends, titles, data and even gives data manipulation tools. The most exciting feature may be the 3D graphing that is provided!
ViewState can now be turned on and off for individual controls within a page. ViewStateMode works in conjunction with EnableViewState to allow a developer to only use ViewState for specified controls.
This is a smaller thing, but has been an annoyance for some time. In previous versions of ASP.NET you couldn’t specify a CSS class for an Update Panel. The work around was always to add either an ASP.NET panel control inside of the Update Panel or a HTML Span tag. Now you can add the CSS property to an Update Panel and it will be added to the HTML Div tag that is rendered.
These are Four new features of ASP.NET 4 that I am very excited about!
- Invisible requirements within Business requirements
- Building a better Options Predicate
- Extensionless URLs with Adobe Experience Manager
- The Life of a Tester in Adobe CQ World!
- Limitations of the CQ Parsys Model and the Implementation of a Nested Paragraph System
- Using Apache FOP to generate a PDF document based on a form submission data
- Configuring SAML in AEM 5.6
- Why You Should Get the WCM Experts Involved Early