CITYTECH's Managed Services for Adobe CQ5 is the most comprehensive hosting solution for your CQ implementation. Our team of engineers have years of deep CQ implementation experience. A completely cloud-based architecture means unlimited resources are available at any time, near instantly. Combine robust service-levels, predictable costs, and a deployment time measured in hours (not days or weeks) and you get the premier Adobe CQ5 managed solution.
Managed Services for Adobe CQ5
Why is our CQ5 Managed Service Unique?
Our managed service offering offers the following high-level services:
- Adobe CQ5/WEM Expertise – CITYTECH’s more than 5 years of experience working with the CQ5/WEM platform enables us to provide the expertise necessary to successfully host the platform under the most demanding conditions. CITYTECH’s managed service was developed and is maintained by CITYTECH engineers with first-hand experience deploying large-scale implementations of CQ5 in the cloud.
- CITYTECH Managed Services Platform Technology – CITYTECH engineers have built a custom platform loaded with features to provide the maximum CQ experience in the cloud. Deploying CITYTECH’s battle tested managed services in the cloud offers key elements such as auto-provisioning, auto-scaling, monitoring capabilities, speed to market, worldwide delivery, and high availability across multiple geographical locations.
- World Class Support – around the clock help desk and system engineering support including web-based case management, support phone number and dedicated engineer services.
CITYTECH Managed Services for Adobe CQ5 Features
CITYTECH Managed Services for Adobe CQ5 features:
- The robust features from our managed platform (CTMSP)
- World-wide delivery model through multiple content delivery networks
- 24x7x365 proactive management including patching, code deployment and configuration management
- Contextual real-time monitoring of performance specific to Adobe CQ
- Rapid provisioning of always-on and on-demand environments
- Architecture, design and migration services
- Flexible backup and data retention plans
- LDAP integration from your on-premise data-center
- CQ components to integrate with bulk e-mail providers such as MailChimp
- Out of the box content delivery network integration
- Other implementation consulting services
Have systems such as Endeca or relational databases you integrate with CQ that also need hosting? Our engineers will work with you to develop a scalable and fault-tolerant architecture.